Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook Message new feature and a @facebook.com email address


Early this morning when I logged in to my facebook account I was surprised and amazed with a notification that pops onto my profile page, the new feature of facebook the all New message feature that I am waiting for such a long time, last year when I watched the 60 minute with Mark Zuckerburg they introduced this innovation that they said will be released early year of 2011 and finally seeing it in action is really a big WOW! and kudos! to facebook.

and thanks to facebook for making my account one of the early birds to embrace this feature :)
I LOVE FACEBOOK!




I have created a video to share on what It can do that will really change the way you email LOL!
and guys! you can now email me on my badass email address :) randolph.novino@facebook.com yeah! because I'm 24/7 online on facebook I will not miss a single email now :) whoohoo!







this cool new feature will really help people be more connected and stay updated , email while chatting and seeing updates in real time what can I say more it's totally Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Put your comment here